jackyxue 发表于 2013-12-18 09:12:56

3TB GPT 只有C盤 UEFI 安裝 win7 成功但是開機沒有看到WIN7選單正常嗎?

1.   是不是只有一個os 所以不會出現多重開機選單?
2.   另外把舊硬盤裝回去...C盤的WINDOWS 7 64 就會啟動失敗..即使都強破從uefi bios 那選window boot loader 啟動!
   如何讓舊的硬盤(內有舊的windows 7 MBR...)

望請高手指教!

2013silence 发表于 2013-12-18 18:07:32

1.只有一个os的时候不会出现选单界面
2.第二个问题我无能为力,等待大神吧

jackyxue 发表于 2013-12-18 20:31:46

Hi~ 2013silence:
    感謝你的回答...能解答一個問題也就很感謝了!
也許第二個問題 是老天給我的考驗...我得自己找答案....

等我知道答案 一定會在此和你分享!

yang77 发表于 2013-12-18 23:01:40

进BIOS,调整硬盘的顺序

jackyxue 发表于 2013-12-24 07:18:24

Hi~ 2013 silence 和 yang77 :
             抱歉都沒再回帖..因為無論怎麼試 裝入第二顆硬盤 3T GPT WIN7 X64 就啟動失敗!
   BIOS 找了半天 調了 半天 都沒有用....直到剛剛我看到了一個外國人 PO 的文章 我確認 可能和我是同一個問題...
         他並提供了 把MBR硬碟轉成GPT硬碟的方法(資料據他說 不會丟失 !)

windows 7 不喜歡GPT和MBR 硬盤混合系統...... (WINDOWS 8 也許 OK...但是還沒有試)
   我找到的資料網址:       forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2260563
      另外搜尋(google 百度) : MBR GPT混合硬盤中優先使用 .....

大部分作業系統包括WIN7 似乎都已mbr 優先啟動....所以一旦接了舊的MBR 硬盤就會讓win7gpt 啟動失敗

版上另一位大哥 也遇到和我看到一樣的問題....
bbs.wuyou.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=311496

/*********************************************************************************************************************************/
    I know this is an old thread, but I had to post. I found the solution to this problem.

On my previous motherboard, an Asrock Extreme3 with an Athlon II, I was having this same problem. I thought it was just a buggy UEFI implementation on the board. I didn't think of trying to unplug my 2nd drive, I just knew that the install would seem to go fine, but I could never get it to boot once installed. I always got either 0xc0000225 or 0x000000c codes.

With my tax refund, I rebuilt my computer. I upgraded my SSD from a 64 GB Crucial to a 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro, and the processor is an i5 3570k. My 2nd drive is the same SATA 1.5 TB hard drive. But I had the same problem.

I finally found the post and tried to boot without plugging the 2nd drive in - success! But when I plugged it back in, no boot.

After a couple days of fighting with this, I solved it. The problem is that Windows 7 (I'm not sure about 8) does not like mixing GPT and MBR disks. If your boot drive is going to be GPT you must have your extra drive(s) GPT as well.

The solution: There is no easy way to convert the 2nd drive to GPT without data loss. I dual boot linux. Linux could still boot a GPT install while the 2nd drive is connected. Linux has a GPT-enabled partitioner called gdisk. Gdisk can convert MBR to GPT without touching the data.

All you have to do is run gdisk on the 2nd disk (the disk, not the partition) as in "gdisk /dev/sdb." Once it opens, it will list the disks (including removable disks) and whether it can tell if they're MBR or GPT, then it will have a warning box saying that it's going to convert to GPT and there's a potential of data loss. Of course, there always is potential if you're messing with partitions. If you don't want to risk it, press q to quit without doing anything.

Once you say yes, immediate press w to save it, then quit. Now you're done. That's it. Reboot and make sure you're booting the Windows Boot Manager (unless you have another EFI boot manager like grub working). Now, windows will boot without crashing and your other drive will be there. The only downside is that gdisk just assumes all partitions are windows partitions, so windows will show your non-windows partitions, but if you try to go into them, it will ask you to format them. You'll have to go back into Linux and change the partition types. I'm not sure if you can get away with that unless you format.

Thanks, Skullcraft. This was the only post I could find that helped me.

/***********************************************************************************************************************************/
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 3TB GPT 只有C盤 UEFI 安裝 win7 成功但是開機沒有看到WIN7選單正常嗎?