打印 上一主题 下一主题

virtual daemon tool 2.88 版出来了,大家来下载呵:)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2001-9-13 14:37:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
[这个贴子最后由wwwfox在 2001/09/13 02:55pm 编辑]

11/09/2001 - DAEMON Tools 2.88
Now VeNoM386 was at least able to remove these annoying delay/locks DAEMON Tools caused on a few systems mostly using certain chipsets and or RAID controllers. The problem didn't sit in our driver so it was hard to track the problem down and implement certain workarounds. As things got worse in v2.80 (from a delay to a complete lockup) this problem had top priority as we wanted to release this version ASAP! So features like choosing a name for the PHANTOM CDROMs and the Virtual DAEMON SCSI controller during installation had to wait until the next release. I hope the ones of you waiting for this feature understand and will continue to be patient. Go here to download the new version of DAEMON Tools.
This new version now also supports Disc Juggler images. Thanx to Padus and their german distributor Disc4You for giving us the permission.
Here's the complete changelog:
Added support for Disc Juggler (.CDI) images
Enhancements to prevent 'lockups' on some systems after starting 'Explorer', mounting images or going into standby/hibernation mode
Fixed 'daemon.dll not found' error in MS Terminal Server session
Moreover I added a new version of DaemonUI (v1.33 - a D-Tools Frontend), a hungarian translation of the D-Tools manual (thanx to KóBi) and added the latest updates in the 'Downloadz'-Section.
I also updated the D-Tools message board! We're using a beta version of Ikonboard 3 now. It's a free script and IMO the best message board soft you can get. So if one of you needs a good boardsoft check the Ikonboard Homepage.

下载:
http://www.wwwfox.net/tool/daemon288.zip
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|捐助支持|无忧启动 ( 闽ICP备05002490号-1 )

闽公网安备 35020302032614号

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 00:24