找回密码
 注册
搜索
系统gho:最纯净好用系统下载站广告联系 微信:wuyouceo QQ:184822951
查看: 3015|回复: 10

[求助] 哪里有免费破解Excel密码的服务???

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-11-9 22:02:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
RT几年前的文档,忘记密码了,依稀记得有个软件可以免费云端破解的,可以软件版本升级挂了...
发表于 2020-11-9 22:24:49 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
主要還是看年份版本,舊版本加密難度低更易回復
https://www.passfab.com/excel/how-to-break-excel-password.html

点评

暴力的还是算了,买不起RTX3090...  详情 回复 发表于 2020-11-9 22:48
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-9 22:26:53 | 显示全部楼层
毛子的雷神分布式暴力破解可以,靠显卡暴力运算
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-11-9 22:48:25 | 显示全部楼层
hkkitlee 发表于 2020-11-9 22:24
主要還是看年份版本,舊版本加密難度低更易回復
https://www.passfab.com/excel/how-to-break-excel-passw ...

暴力的还是算了,买不起RTX3090...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-10 08:15:24 | 显示全部楼层

Office Password Recovery Toolbox ,能够借助其官方密码破解服务器的解密密钥(因此你的电脑必须能够连接到Internet且不能被防火墙软件拦截),在极短时间内清除 Office 2003 系列(除 PowerPoint 外)的文档打开密码。

点评

这玩意几年前的版本可以免费远程破解,现在旧版用不了了,新版收费了  详情 回复 发表于 2020-11-10 20:54
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-10 08:18:56 | 显示全部楼层
How to Break Excel File Password
如何破解 Excel 文件密码
Excel files are very important files that stores valuable data. These files are of utmost importance in any firm. And hence all the companies as well as users tend to protect the file with a password. But, sometimes users forget this password that can be used to unlock the file. This leads them in searching the Internet for how to break Excel password. If you are one of the above mentioned users that are looking to open a password-protected Excel file, then your hunt is over.
Excel 文件是非常重要的文件,可存储有价值的数据。这些文件在任何公司中都是至关重要的。因此,所有公司和用户都倾向于使用密码来保护文件。但是,有时用户会忘记此密码,该密码可用于解锁文件。这导致他们在 Internet 上搜索如何破解 Excel 密码。如果您是上述要打开受密码保护的 Excel 文件的用户之一,那么您的搜寻结束了。

Part 1. Why You Want to Break Excel Password?
第1部分        为什么要破解 Excel 密码?
Why people want to break Excel password? As mentioned earlier, Excel files are of importance to companies and users. They have valuable data stored in them and hence they are protected with password. Users tend to forget the password. This can be due to weak memory, jumbling between multiple passwords, misplacement of passwords, and many more such similar reasons. And this is why users tend to break Excel workbook password so as to get the valuable information stored in the file.
人们为什么要破解 Excel 密码?如前所述,Excel 文件对公司和用户很重要。它们中存储了有价值的数据,因此受到密码保护。用户倾向于忘记密码。这可能是由于内存不足,在多个密码之间混杂,密码放置错误以及更多类似原因造成的。这就是为什么用户倾向于破坏 Excel 工作簿密码以获取存储在文件中的有价值的信息的原因。

Part 2. How to Break Excel File Password?
第2部分        如何破解 Excel 文件密码?
Let us have a look at the possible solutions that will let you know how to break or crack Excel workbook password.
让我们看一下可能的解决方案,这些解决方案将使您知道如何破解或破解 Excel 工作簿密码。

Solution 1: Use ZIP to Break Excel Password
解决方案1:使用 ZIP 破解 Excel 密码
Solution 2: Use VBA Code to Break Excel Worksheet Password
解决方案2:使用 VBA 代码破解 Excel 工作表密码
Solution 3: Use PassFab for Excel to Break Excel Workbook Password
解决方案3:使用 PassFab for Excel 破解 Excel 工作簿密码

解决方案1:使用 ZIP 破解 Excel 密码
Employment of this solution will need you to edit the xml file of the zip. Puzzled? You must be wondering as to where did the xml and zip file came into picture. Well, you need to follow the steps given below and know how to break password on Excel.
使用此解决方案将需要您编辑 zip 的 xml 文件。困惑?您一定想知道 xml 和 zip 文件在哪里出现。好了,您需要按照以下给出的步骤操作,并且知道如何在 Excel 上破解密码。

Step 1: Before we begin, you need to create a backup of the original file. This will be helpful if anything goes wrong. Now, all you need to do is change the extension of the file to .zip.
步骤1:开始之前,您需要创建原始文件的备份。如果出现任何问题,这将很有帮助。现在,您需要做的就是将文件的扩展名更改为 .zip。

如何破解 Excel 密码
Step 2: Now, extract the contents of the zip file. In the extracted content, you will need to search the xml format of the file. This will be found in "worksheets" directory.
步骤2:现在,提取 zip 文件的内容。在提取的内容中,您将需要搜索文件的 xml 格式。这可以在“工作表”目录中找到。

如何破解 Excel 密码 1
Step 3: Once you find the xml file, open it in the xml editor. In the xml file, search for the "sheetProtection" term and remove it from the file. Once removed, save the file.
步骤3:找到 xml 文件后,在 xml 编辑器中将其打开。在 xml 文件中,搜索“sheetProtection”项并将其从文件中删除。删除后,保存文件。

如何破解 Excel 密码 2
Step 4: Change back the extension of the file as it was in the first place. When you try to open the file, no password will be needed.
步骤4:将文件的扩展名改回原来的位置。当您尝试打开文件时,将不需要密码。

解决方案2:使用 VBA 代码破解 Excel 工作表密码
If you think that the above method does not work as per your needs, then there is one more way that can help you know how to break MS Excel password. This solution is used to open worksheets that are password protected in an Excel file. Follow the below steps to unprotect Excel workbook password.
如果您认为上述方法无法满足您的需要,那么还有另一种方法可以帮助您了解如何破解 MS Excel 密码。此解决方案用于打开在 Excel 文件中受密码保护的工作表。请按照以下步骤取消保护 Excel 工作簿密码。

Step 1: Begin with opening the Excel file. Now open the worksheet that you need to unlock. All you need to do is press Alt + F11. This will land you in the macro editor.
步骤1:首先打开 Excel 文件。现在打开您需要解锁的工作表。您需要做的就是按 Alt + F11。这将使您进入宏编辑器。

Step 2: Double click on the sheet from the menu in the left that you need to break. This will open the General section page for the sheet. Now type in the following code in the General Declaration page:
第2步:双击左侧菜单中需要中断的工作表。这将打开工作表的“常规”部分页面。现在,在“一般声明”页面中键入以下代码:

1. Sub PasswordBreaker()
  2. 'Breaks worksheet password protection.
  3. Dim i As Integer, j As Integer, k As Integer
  4. Dim l As Integer, m As Integer, n As Integer
  5. Dim i1 As Integer, i2 As Integer, i3 As Integer
  6. Dim i4 As Integer, i5 As Integer, i6 As Integer
  7. On Error Resume Next
  8. For i = 65 To 66: For j = 65 To 66: For k = 65 To 66
  9. For l = 65 To 66: For m = 65 To 66: For i1 = 65 To 66
  10. For i2 = 65 To 66: For i3 = 65 To 66: For i4 = 65 To 66
  11. For i5 = 65 To 66: For i6 = 65 To 66: For n = 32 To 126
  12. ActiveSheet.Unprotect Chr(i) & Chr(j) & Chr(k) & _
  13. Chr(l) & Chr(m) & Chr(i1) & Chr(i2) & Chr(i3) & _
  14. Chr(i4) & Chr(i5) & Chr(i6) & Chr(n)
  15. If ActiveSheet.ProtectContents = False Then
  16. MsgBox "One usable password is " & Chr(i) & Chr(j) & _
  17. Chr(k) & Chr(l) & Chr(m) & Chr(i1) & Chr(i2) & _
  18. Chr(i3) & Chr(i4) & Chr(i5) & Chr(i6) & Chr(n)
  19. Exit Sub
  20. End If
  21. Next: Next: Next: Next: Next: Next
  22. Next: Next: Next: Next: Next: Next
  23. End Sub
复制代码

break excel workbook password
破解 Excel 工作簿密码
Step 3: Press F5 and run the macro and your job here is done.
步骤3:按 F5 并运行宏,您的工作就完成了。

Your Excel worksheet will be opened without a password. This solution is applicable to all types of Excel versions.
您的 Excel 工作表将打开,没有密码。此解决方案适用于所有类型的 Excel 版本。

解决方案3:使用 PassFab for Excel 破解 Excel 工作簿密码
When you feel that the above two methods are very confusing than you can always look up to PassFab for Excel. This tool is used to break open passwords for any version of Excel file. It is easy to use and follow. Moreover, it does not need much time to break a file.
当您觉得以上两种方法非常令人困惑时,您总是可以查阅 PassFab for Excel。此工具用于破解任何版本的 Excel 文件的打开密码。它易于使用和遵循。此外,它不需要太多时间来中断文件。

In addition to this, the solution can be used to know how to break password of Excel sheet for all types of Excel version such as Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016, Excel 2019 and more.
除此之外,该解决方案还可用于了解如何为所有类型的 Excel 版本(如 Excel 2003,Excel 2007,Excel 2010,Excel 2013,Excel 2016,Excel 2019 等)破解 Excel 工作表的密码。

Follow the below steps to break password for Excel workbook.
请按照以下步骤为 Excel 工作簿设置密码。

Step 1: Run the tool and choose "Recover Excel Open Password" feature.
步骤1:运行该工具,然后选择“恢复 Excel 打开密码”功能。

图 1

Step 2: Click on "+" on the interface. Choose the Excel file you wish to break.
步骤2:在界面上单击“ +”。选择您要中断的 Excel 文件。

图 2

Step 3: Next choose the type of attack you wish to perform on the file. The tool provides Brute-force with Mask, Brute-force, and Dictionary Attack. Adjust the parameters as per the type of attack that you have chosen.
步骤3:接下来,选择您要对该文件执行的攻击类型。该工具提供具有遮罩的爆力,爆力和字典攻击。根据您选择的攻击类型调整参数。

图 3

Step 4: Now click on "Recover" button. The tool will find the password for your Excel file.
步骤4:现在单击“恢复”按钮。该工具将为您的 Excel 文件找到密码。

图 4

Summary
总结
Long story short, you just had a look on the top 3 methods that will help you know how to crack Excel workbook password protection. You can use zip method, VBA code, or an Excel password recovery tool to break the file. Let us know whether this article was helpful to you or not. Do let us receive your feedback on this article and tell us about any other alternate solution by commenting below.
长话短说,您只是了解了前三种方法,它们将帮助您了解如何破解 Excel 工作簿密码保护。您可以使用 zip 方法,VBA 代码或 Excel 密码恢复工具来破解文件。让我们知道本文是否对您有帮助。让我们收到您对本文的反馈,并通过以下评论告诉我们其他替代解决方案。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-10 08:53:30 | 显示全部楼层
这得看密码强度,纯数字随便找个破解工具就解开了,比如Advanced Office Password Recovery、Office Password Remove、Office Password Unlocker、Office Password Recovery Toolbox等等,但如果是强密码,我劝你算了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-10 09:02:20 | 显示全部楼层
现在没有了,早几年的格式是有个远程服务器快速破解,
新格式反正也弄不来了,早关了

点评

还好晩灵光一闪把密码试出来了,真TMD幸运...  详情 回复 发表于 2020-11-10 20:55
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-11-10 20:54:33 | 显示全部楼层
ohte 发表于 2020-11-10 08:15
Office Password Recovery Toolbox ,能够借助其官方密码破解服务器的解密密钥(因此你的电脑必须能够连接 ...

这玩意几年前的版本可以免费远程破解,现在旧版用不了了,新版收费了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-11-10 20:55:42 | 显示全部楼层
2012andyle113 发表于 2020-11-10 09:02
现在没有了,早几年的格式是有个远程服务器快速破解,
新格式反正也弄不来了,早关了

还好晩灵光一闪把密码试出来了,真TMD幸运...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-10 21:06:59 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
以前确实又这个软件,收费版网上找到可以免费使用官方服务器破解,即使如此依然很慢。我电脑上存着貌,今天心情不好,等我哪天心情好了可以考虑给你找找
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|捐助支持|无忧启动 ( 闽ICP备05002490号-1 )

闽公网安备 35020302032614号

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:14